Tuesday, 27 August 2013
Friday, 16 August 2013
I bought this lipstick off a blog sale and I just love it! It is amazing! I'm glad that I had bought it at cheap price as I couldnt really find any reviews on the Soap & Glory make up line and personally I am not fond of their mascara or super mother pucker lipgloss.
This comes beautifully packaged and looks and feel expensive. It's a matte lipstick with a beautiful velvey satin finish and isnt drying at all on the lips. Two coats blotted in between will last the whole day. It does come of with drinking and eating but it doesnt flake or look like its fading on the lips. Pom Pom is a gorgeous berry purple shade and is a colour that I feel is appropiate for all seasons so it is a very versatile shade to wear and would suit all skin tones.
Excuse the dodgy photos as I have to rely on my phone camera which is only 2mp and has no flash so doesnt really do it much justice. I am most definetly going to invest in more Soap & Glory lipsticks but I really should put myself on a lipstick ban.
Thursday, 15 August 2013
- No.7 limited edition eye shadow palette
- No.7 limited edition lip gloss
- Seventeen back lash gel eyeliner in black
- Seventeen doll'd up mascara in black
- Bourjois 1 second gel silicone texture nail polish in taupe
- A pair of blue tassle earrings from Argento.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Wednesday, 14 August 2013
So the lovely Daniella over at Polkadella blog has very kindly nominated me for a Liebster award. Now, I am unsure what exactly it is but its designed for smaller blogs with less than 200 followers so I do think it is giving a great platform for other bloggers to interact with each other, and to offer support and exposure of their blog.
Ok so I am now going to answer the questions asked by Daniella.
I had been an intern for a local online business based in Belfast and I was the blog manager of the company. At this time I was exposed to interacting with bloggers who wrote from different aspects-from life and relationships, food and fashion and beauty. I was in charge of editing the blogs and uploading the posts, to email the bloggers with a weekly newsletter and to brainstorm back and forth with topics to write about. After my time came to an end and I started uni, I really began to miss it so decided to start my own.
2. What is the craziest thing youv'e done?
Oh God. I really don't wana say. Define crazy?
3. What is your most precious possession?
This may sound weird and technically it's not a possession but my dog. I swear, I treat him like a baby, can't leave him on his own too long or I began to panic that he's lonely. I don't even get all that homesick but since having him I can't wait to get back home just to see the wee mongrel.
4. Have you seen Ellie Goulding live, if so where? (I just really love her)
Ah no, no I have not indeed.
5. If you was on a desert island what 5 things would you take?
4)an endless supply of my ma's stew. Or her potatoes. I'm Irish, I was reared on the stuff.
5)Endless supply of alcohol. Any type. Please and thank you.
6. What skin type are you?
hmmm. My skin is constantly changing but generally, this is the best condition my skin has probably been in. Sure I still have some acne scars, redness and enlarged pores but I don't suffer from outbreaks anymore :) I have always taken care of my skin though. I would probably say normal/dehydrated.
7. Acrylic or Natural paint your self nails?
8. What is your favourite make up beauty brand?
Such a hard question! High street I would probably have to say max factor, high end I'm going to say illamasqua. Toughie between them and estee lauder.
9. Are you following me on any networks? (you can say no..I'm just curious
Twitter and bloglovin :)
10. If you had £10,000 you could spend on anything what would it be?
Diamonds! Then the rest to charity, i'm just being too greedy.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair pink?
So the 11 blogs that I have chosen for the Leibster award are:
crimes of a blonde
pretty not perfect
That Belfast Girl
life under the pink blanket
one year of fashion fasting by LK
and here are my questions:
1)What is the first thing that pops into your head?
2) Describe yourself in three words.
3)why did you start blogging?
4) Do you agree with the leibster award in what it is trying to promote?
5) what do you like best about blogging?
6) What do you dislike about blogging?
7) Who are your fashion/beauty icons? They can be male or female.
8)What is the best thing you like most about the place where you are from/living?
9) Do you fake tan?
10) which do you prefer in a look-natural or glamorous?
11) Have you ever been caught doing something you shouldn't have? (Not necessarily breaking the law, but if it applies here to you then go on ahead.)
So that is that my lovelies!
Leave me a comment below if you accept and I can't wait to see your answers.
Today I'm sharing with you all an amazing ebay steal that I won. I won the winning bid for these gorgeous eyeshadows brushes for only £3.00 and £1.50 p+p. Bargain!
The set contains a lovely wrap holder that is so sleek and compact it could easily fit in your handbag. Inside there are four very soft brushes. I've yet to use them but from the feel of them they look pretty good. A sturdy handle and no shedding so they are very good quality.
A handy step by step guide to the ultimate smokey eye and how to use the brushes to the best of their use. So altogether there is an eye shadow brush, an angled shader brush, a smudge brush and finally a liner brush.
I'm so pleased with this little gem and one of those ebay steals that you get at a low bid. I love ebay!
care to share any of your ebay steals lately?