Friday 16 August 2013

Soap & Glory lipstick in pom pom

I bought this lipstick off a blog sale and I just love it! It is amazing! I'm glad that I had bought it at cheap price as I couldnt really find any reviews on the Soap & Glory make up line and personally I am not fond of their mascara or super mother pucker lipgloss.

This comes beautifully packaged and looks and feel expensive. It's a matte lipstick with a beautiful velvey satin finish and isnt drying at all on the lips. Two coats blotted in between will last the whole day. It does come of with drinking and eating but it doesnt flake or look like its fading on the lips. Pom Pom is a gorgeous berry purple shade and is a colour that I feel is appropiate for all seasons so it is a very versatile shade to wear and would suit all skin tones.

Excuse the dodgy photos as I have to rely on my phone camera which is only 2mp and has no flash so doesnt really do it much justice. I am most definetly going to invest in more Soap & Glory lipsticks but I really should put myself on a lipstick ban.

Niamh xx

4 comments:

  1. The shade is really lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought about trying a soap & glory lipstick but this looks so pretty i might have to get one soon. Its a great A/W shade, oh and you have amazing lips, it looks really nice on you :)
    Sam X
    http://lipstickandlectures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Sam youre so nice! its a gorgeous shade that I think would suit everybody, I gad the same apprehensions and wouldnt have bought it only because it was on a blog sale. I really want to try other shades though as it is amazing! xx

      Delete